The following Honda Center Building Policies have been established to promote a safe, secure, and enjoyable environment for all of our guests, artists, and employees.
For COVID-19 related policies and procedures on how to Play It Safe, please click here.
No Bag Policy
For all events at Honda Center, bags and purses can be no larger than 5 in. x 9 in. x 2 in. to be permitted and are subject to manual inspection - this includes clear bags. All other purses/bags/clutches will not be allowed into the venue. Backpacks of any size are not permitted.
Honda Center does not offer a bag check.
Guests who require a diaper bag or purse/bag for medical items, such as prescription medication, breast pumps, and other special medical equipment, are permitted to bring a bag no larger than 12 in. x 12 in. x 12 in. These medical and diaper bags must undergo additional screening and inspection.
Honda Center reserves the right to amend or make changes to this policy at any time.
For questions, please email email@example.com.
For a complete list of prohibited items, scroll down to the Prohibited Items section of this page.
Southern California Code of Conduct
The Anaheim Ducks and Honda Center support the area’s outstanding collegiate and professional sports teams. In order to ensure a safe and celebratory environment, we ask that fans refrain from the following behavior at all events:
- Profanity or other offensive language, whether spoken or appearing on apparel
- Intoxication or excessive alcohol consumption
- Bringing prohibited items into the venue
- Throwing of items or liquids
- Entering the playing field or court at any time
- Fighting or other threatening behavior
- Failure to retain ticket and/or present it to event staff if requested to do so
- Resale of tickets at the venue
- Violation of state or local laws
Fans are required to adhere to our code of conduct supporting an environment free from hate speech, as well as physical violence or intimidation against other fans, employees, or performers. We define hate speech as a direct attack against another person based on protected characteristics, such as but not limited to, race, ethnicity, national origin, disability, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, age, medical condition. Types of hate speech include, but are not limited to, violent or dehumanizing speech, harmful stereotypes, statements of inferiority, and calls for exclusion or segregation.
Failure to comply may subject you to ejection or arrest.
Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to team/venue personnel. We welcome your help in our efforts to provide an enjoyable experience for all guests.
- All persons entering the Honda Center premises are subject to bag and purse checks as well as metal detection screening.
- Patrons will require an event ticket upon entry, and all employees, vendors and other entities will require either an event ticket, employee ID or working pass approved and set up in advance for entry into the venue
- Flash mobs are not allowed on the building premises
- Please check the event page for specific policy information.
- Cameras with lenses longer than six inches are prohibited inside the arena. Detachable lenses, regardless of size, are not permitted. The camera policy is subject to change dependent upon the event promoters’ requirements for each event.
- Video cameras are not permitted.
- Camera bags are not allowed.
- GoPro cameras are not allowed.
- Camera equipment including selfie sticks, camera mounts, gimbals, stabilizers, tripods, monopods, microphones, and other external equipment is not permitted.
- Binoculars are allowed.
- Due to the numerous announcement requests we receive each event, Honda Center will not be able to make public address announcements on behalf of patrons.
- First Aid is located near Section 215-216.
- EMERGENCY EVACUATION – In the event of an emergency, Honda Center personnel have been instructed and trained to assist you in evacuating the premises.
- Please see a Honda Center employee nearest you if you have an emergency and seek assistance.
Honda Center General Admission Policy*
The following policy applies to events with a full general admission floor.
General admission ticket holders are not required to arrive early to obtain a numbered wristband. This policy is an option provided as courtesy to those who prefer to arrive early and wait for priority entry.
General Admission ticket holders can arrive at Honda Center to obtain sequentially numbered wristbands beginning at 10:00am the day of show at the North Entrance. Any guest arriving earlier than 10:00am will be asked to leave and return at 10am. Parking lot will open at 9:45am. Wristbands will be distributed until 3:30pm sharp.
Once guests receive their numbered wristband, they may leave the premises, but they must return to their sequential place in line at the North Entrance by 4:00pm. This time will be strictly enforced, guests are asked to plan accordingly.
If a numbered wristbanded guest arrives after 4:00pm, their number on their wristband is void and they will take their place at the end of the GA line.
Each guest must be in possession of a general admission ticket to obtain a wristband - only one wristband per guest will be distributed. Guests cannot reserve/pick-up wristbands for other guests. GA numbered wristbands are non-transferable. Loss, removal or tampering of the GA wristband will result in loss of place in the GA line.
Regardless of arrival time, guests who have a GA ticket must enter through the building’s north doors to obtain a floor access wristband.
Please note that VIP ticket holders may receive priority entry at the tour’s discretion.
Food and beverage items can only be consumed in the arena concourse. Food and beverage items are not allowed onto the arena floor during GA floor shows.
Shows with a different General Admission Policy are below:
- Greta Van Fleet
Chairs, blankets, umbrellas, coolers, sleeping bags, tents, or other camping materials are not permitted on Honda Center property.
*Honda Center and tour personnel reserve the right to amend or make changes to these policies at any time.
- All vehicles and patrons are subject to search upon entry into parking lots and/or building entrances.
- The consumption of alcohol is prohibited by city ordinance.
- Open flame barbeques are not permitted.
- All patrons shall comply with the posted rules and regulations at all times.
- The use of any remote controlled drone is prohibited on, around or over any of the arena parking lots and venue.
- Laptops, tablets (non-sporting events only), backpacks, briefcases, wrapped gifts, coolers, weapons, drums (and other noise-making devices), laser pointers, or Hoverboards.
- Confetti, streamers, beach balls, glow sticks or balloons
- Chains of any kind including but not limited to wallet chains, chain belts, shoulder chains
- Gang attire of any kind
- Illegal drugs of any kind
- Booster seats
- Helmets including motorcycle, bicycle, and scooter helmets.
- Cowbells are allowed into the building for hockey games only.
- No outside food or beverages allowed into venue, including water bottles/containers (filled or empty). Exceptions may be made for medical reasons or baby food.
- Strollers. The only exception to this policy is if the guest has a ticket to a suite. In this case, the guest must take the stroller through the South/East, North/East, or South/West private entrance. Upon entry, the stroller must be folded up and carried to the suite.
- Weapons – Guests, including law enforcement personnel not present in an official capacity, are prohibited from bringing weapons into the arena. Weapons include, but are not limited to: firearms, explosives, stun guns, handcuffs, brass knuckles, sticks, clubs, batons, martial arts instruments, pepper spray, tear gas, knives, etc.
- The distribution of promotional items, flyers, handbills and/or printed materials is not permitted without written permission of the Honda Center. In addition, vending, peddling or product sampling is not allowed.
- Please note: There is no check-in area for prohibited items.
- Clothing that has derogatory or obscene language that could be considered offensive to other guests.
- Reusable straws made from glass or metal are not permitted.
- Camera equipment including camera bags, selfie sticks, camera mounts, gimbals, stabilizers, tripods, monopods, microphones, and other external equipment are not permitted.
- Video cameras are not permitted.
- Mountable cameras like GoPro cameras are not allowed.
Any prohibited items confiscated upon entry will not be returned to guest.
- Tablets are allowed into the venue for sporting events only.
- Umbrellas. Please note: Umbrellas may not be permitted for some events.
- Signs are allowed as long as they are not derogatory, obscene, do not block the view of other guests and are not attached to a pole of any kind. (The sign policy is subject to change depending on each show’s individual policy.) As a general rule, the size limit of signs is 26” x 30”.
In an effort to continue the highest level of safety and security, Honda Center is enforcing a “no re-entry” policy for all ticketed events. Once a guest who has had their ticket scanned for entry leaves the arena, they will not be permitted to return using the same ticket. For emergency situations, please contact a Security or Guest Services Manager.
Honda Center and its surrounding grounds is a no smoking/vaping facility. All guests are prohibited from smoking (including electronic cigarettes, vaporizers, marijuana, CBD, or similar products) inside and outside of the arena at any time.
- Guests may not occupy a seat or remain in an area for which they do not possess a valid ticket.
- Guests are required to have their ticket on their person at all times and must provide their ticket upon request.
- Children, two years of age and older, must have a ticket for admittance.
- Premium Level guests who wish to leave the Premium Level and then re-enter must receive a Premium Level wristband and have their marked ticket in their possession.
- Guests must have a Suite or Club Level ticket for admittance onto the Premium Level. Exceptions include: special invitation parties or meetings with valid passes, Old #7 Passes, and Glass Seat Tickets.
- Only tickets purchased directly from Ticketmaster or the Honda Center Box Office can be guaranteed as authentic. Guests should be aware that tickets purchased from other parties, even if the seller claims they were originally purchased through Ticketmaster or the Box Office, may be invalid due to fraud or duplication.
- The reselling of tickets at any price on the premises is prohibited.
- Guests shall comply with the rules and regulations printed on the back of his/her admission ticket at all times.