The following Honda Center Building Policies have been established to promote a safe, secure, and enjoyable environment for all of our guests, artists, and employees.
For COVID-19 related policies and procedures on how to Play It Safe, please click here.
No Bag Policy
In accordance with NHL safety and security guidelines, bags, backpacks, purses, totes, clear bags, fanny packs, and camera bags are not permitted inside Honda Center.
For all NHL games, all arena entrances will only permit wallets 4 in. x 5 in. or smaller. To accommodate our guests who require a purse/bag, including diaper bags and bags carrying items that are medical in nature, such as prescription medication, breast pumps, and other special medical equipment, are permitted as long as they are within 16 in. x 12 in. x 12 in. These bags are required to go through additional X-ray screening and inspection. Honda Center’s North Entrance and TCL Entrance will each have one dedicated X-ray screening line. All other arena entrance lines will be No Bag/Express Lines.
For all non-NHL events, single pocket clutches and wallets smaller than 5 in. x 9 in. x 1 in. are permitted through all entrances and are subject to manual inspection. All purses/bags/clutches that have more than one pocket, are over 5 in. x 9 in. x 1 in., and are within 16 in. x 12 in. x 12 in. are required to go through additional X-ray screening and inspection at the venue entrances noted above – no exceptions.
Guests who require entry with a purse/bag requiring X-ray screening should arrive early to allow ample time to go through the additional security check. To view a map of X-ray screening locations, click here.
Due to COVID-19 policies and procedures, Honda Center will no longer offer a bag check.
Honda Center and the Anaheim Ducks reserve the right to amend or make changes to this policy at any time.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a complete list of prohibited items, scroll down to the Prohibited Items section of this page.
Southern California Code of Conduct
The Anaheim Ducks, Honda Center and Los Angeles Sports Council support the area’s outstanding collegiate and professional sports teams. In order to ensure a safe and celebratory environment, we ask that fans refrain from the following behavior at all events:
- Profanity or other offensive language, whether spoken or appearing on apparel
- Smoking, other than in designated areas
- Intoxication or excessive alcohol consumption
- Bringing prohibited items into the venue
- Throwing of items or liquids
- Entering the playing field or court at any time
- Fighting or other threatening behavior
- Failure to retain ticket and/or present it to event staff if requested to do so
- Resale of tickets at the venue
- Violation of state or local laws
Failure to comply may subject you to ejection or arrest.
Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to team/venue personnel. We welcome your help in our efforts to provide an enjoyable experience for all guests.
- All persons entering the Honda Center premises are subject to bag and purse checks as well as metal detection screening.
- Patrons will require an event ticket upon entry, and all employees, vendors and other entities will require either an event ticket, employee ID or working pass approved and set up in advance for entry into the venue
- Flash mobs are not allowed on the building premises
- Video, audio, and cameras with lenses longer than six inches are prohibited inside the arena. Detachable lenses, regardless of size, are not permitted. The camera policy is subject to change dependent upon the event promoters’ requirements for each event.
- Binoculars are allowed.
- Camera bags are not allowed.
- Selfie sticks are not allowed.
- GoPro cameras are not allowed.
- Due to the numerous announcement requests we receive each event, Honda Center will not be able to make public address announcements on behalf of patrons.
- First Aid is located near Section 215-216.
- EMERGENCY EVACUATION – In the event of an emergency, Honda Center personnel have been instructed and trained to assist you in evacuating the premises.
- Please see a Honda Center employee nearest you if you have an emergency and seek assistance.
Honda Center General Admission Policy*
General admission ticket holders are not required to arrive early to obtain a numbered wristband. This policy is an option provided as courtesy to those who prefer to arrive early and wait for priority entry.
General Admission ticket holders are able to arrive at Honda Center to obtain sequentially numbered wristbands beginning at 1:00pm the day of show in Lot 2 (please see red star on map). Wristbands will be distributed until 3:00pm sharp.
Each guest must be in possession of a general admission ticket to obtain a wristband - only one wristband per guest will be distributed. Guests cannot reserve/pick-up wristbands for other guests. GA numbered wristbands are non-transferable. Loss, removal or tampering of the GA wristband will result in loss of place in the GA line.
A starting number will be randomly chosen at 3:15pm; this will be announced and displayed. No wristbands will be distributed after 3:00pm - no exceptions.
The guest with the wristband that matches the starting number drawn will be the first in line (i.e. if #’s 1-100 were issued and number 10 was drawn, the line would start with 10, then 11, 12, 13 through 100 then following with 1-9). When the starting number is announced, Honda Center staff will begin forming the entry line at the building’s north entrance.
Once the numbered wristband line is formed, patrons are to remain in line.
If a patron arrives after the wristbands have been distributed, those patrons will line-up in a secondary line that is first-come, first served at the sidewalk by the north entrance of Honda Center (please see blue star on map). This secondary line will not receive a numbered wristband and will enter after the numbered wristbanded group.
Regardless of arrival time, guests who have a GA ticket must enter through the building’s north doors to obtain a floor access wristband.
The purpose of the random number distribution is to ensure that all fans have the same chance of being first in line, eliminating the need to camp out. This policy also helps to ensure customer safety and provide for an effective means of crowd control. We ask that all patrons be respectful to one another in line.
Please note that VIP ticket holders may receive priority entry at the tour’s discretion.
Food and beverage items can only be consumed in the arena concourse. Food and beverage items are not allowed onto the arena floor during GA floor shows.
*Honda Center and tour personnel reserve the right to amend or make changes to these policies at any time
- All vehicles and patrons are subject to search upon entry into parking lots and/or building entrances.
- The consumption of alcohol is prohibited by city ordinance.
- Open flame barbeques are allowed in the parking lot as long as the barbeques are propane and have a shut off valve. No charcoal.
- All patrons shall comply with the posted rules and regulations at all times.
- The use of any remote controlled drone is prohibited on, around or over any of the arena parking lots and venue.
- Laptops, tablets (non-sporting events only), backpacks, briefcases, wrapped gifts, coolers, weapons, drums (and other noise-making devices), laser pointers, or Hoverboards.
- Confetti, streamers, beach balls, glow sticks or balloons
- Wallet chains
- Gang attire of any kind
- Illegal drugs of any kind
- Booster seats
- Cowbells are allowed into the building for hockey games only.
- No outside food or beverages allowed into venue, including water bottles/containers (filled or empty). Exceptions may be made for medical reasons or baby food.
- Strollers. The only exception to this policy is if the guest has a ticket to a suite. In this case, the guest must take the stroller through the South/East, North/East, or South/West private entrance. Upon entry, the stroller must be folded up and carried to the suite.
- Weapons – Guests, including law enforcement personnel not present in an official capacity, are prohibited from bringing weapons into the arena. Weapons include, but are not limited to: firearms, explosives, stun guns, handcuffs, brass knuckles, sticks, clubs, batons, martial arts instruments, pepper spray, tear gas, knives, etc.
- The distribution of promotional items, flyers, handbills and/or printed materials is not permitted without written permission of the Honda Center. In addition, vending, peddling or product sampling is not allowed.
- Please note: There is no check-in area for prohibited items.
- Clothing that has derogatory or obscene language that could be considered offensive to other guests.
- Reusable straws made from glass or metal are not permitted.
- Tablets are allowed into the venue for sporting events only.
- Umbrellas. Please note: Umbrellas may not be permitted for some events.
- Signs are allowed as long as they are not derogatory, obscene, do not block the view of other guests and are not attached to a pole of any kind. (The sign policy is subject to change depending on each show’s individual policy.) As a general rule, the size limit of signs is 26” x 30”.
In an effort to continue the highest level of safety and security, Honda Center is enforcing a “no re-entry” policy for all ticketed events. Once a guest who has had their ticket scanned for entry leaves the arena, they will not be permitted to return using the same ticket. For emergency situations, please contact a Security or Guest Services Manager.
Honda Center and its surrounding grounds is a no smoking/vaping facility. All guests are prohibited from smoking (including electronic cigarettes, vaporizers, marijuana, CBD, or similar products) inside and outside of the arena at any time.
- Guests may not occupy a seat or remain in an area for which they do not possess a valid ticket.
- Guests are required to have their ticket on their person at all times and must provide their ticket upon request.
- Children, two years of age and older, must have a ticket for admittance.
- Premium Level guests who wish to leave the Premium Level and then re-enter must receive a Premium Level wristband and have their marked ticket in their possession.
- Guests must have a Suite or Club Level ticket for admittance onto the Premium Level. Exceptions include: special invitation parties or meetings with valid passes, Old #7 Passes, and Glass Seat Tickets.
- Only tickets purchased directly from Ticketmaster or the Honda Center Box Office can be guaranteed as authentic. Guests should be aware that tickets purchased from other parties, even if the seller claims they were originally purchased through Ticketmaster or the Box Office, may be invalid due to fraud or duplication.
- The reselling of tickets at any price on the premises is prohibited.
- Guests shall comply with the rules and regulations printed on the back of his/her admission ticket at all times.