A-Z Arena Guide
Honda Center is dedicated to providing an exciting, memorable and safe guest experience. From Bag Policy to Wheelchairs, this A-Z Arena Guide provides general information and policies that will apply to you while attending events at Honda Center.
These policies apply to all guests. Honda Center management reserves the right to suspend privileges for guests who do not comply with these event policies.
Honda Center is committed to ensuring that each guest has a great experience and that guests with disabilities receive the accommodation he or she needs. Visit the ADA Accessibility page for information about the accessible features of Honda Center.
For specific questions that are not answered on this website or advance arrangements for ADA accommodations, please either email email@example.com or call 714-704-2400.
Rules and Regulations:
- Alcohol from outside Honda Center cannot be brought in
- Any person found inside the arena with alcohol not purchased in Honda Center is subject to immediate ejection
- A person may not enter Honda Center in an intoxicated state
- Any person found on the property in an intoxicated state will be removed from the premises
- Any person purchasing, possessing, or consuming alcohol must be 21 years of age or older and must be able to produce an acceptable photo I.D. proving their age
- No more than 2 alcoholic beverages will be sold to any one person at a time
- Any guest who exhibits behavior that distracts or interferes with another guest’s enjoyment of the event may be removed from the arena
Acceptable forms of photo I.D. at Honda Center:
- Valid United States driver’s license
- Valid US State or Federal Government issued I.D.
- Valid US Passport and/or passport card
- US Military I.D.
- Valid Foreign Passport
- Foreign driver’s licenses are not an acceptable form of I.D.
Alcohol Service Cut-Off Times:
- Hockey – 12:00 minute mark of the 3rd period
- Concerts/Live Events - To be determined based on the event
Prior to your arrival, fans are encouraged to download the Honda Center + Ducks mobile app. This is your one-stop shop to enhance your event day experience. Connect your Ticketmaster account to access your tickets, get back to your seats faster with mobile food and beverage ordering, purchase parking in advance, and more!
Click here for more information and to download the app.
For all events at Honda Center, bags and purses can be no larger than 5 in. x 9 in. x 2 in. to be permitted and are subject to manual inspection - this includes clear bags. All other purses/bags/clutches will not be allowed into the venue. Backpacks of any size are not permitted.
Honda Center does not offer a bag check.
Guests who require a diaper bag or purse/bag for medical items, such as prescription medication, breast pumps, and other special medical equipment, are permitted to bring a bag no larger than 12 in. x 12 in. x 12 in. These medical and diaper bags must undergo additional screening and inspection.
Honda Center reserves the right to amend or make changes to this policy at any time.
Located near the northwest corner of Honda Center, complimentary bicycle parking is available for event ticket holders two hours prior to the start of event and 30 minutes after the end of event. Guests must provide their own locking mechanism.
Bicycles may not be parked in any other locations.
Binoculars are permitted inside Honda Center and are available to rent at select events.
Birthday messages are available for $30 at Anaheim Ducks games. All proceeds benefit the Anaheim Ducks Foundation. Requests must be sent at least 48 hours (business days) in advance of the game day. Messages run during the first intermission of the game and can be seen only on the screens at each end of the arena.
Click here or call 1-877-WILDWING. Please note birthday messages are not available for Honda Center shows.
The Box Office is open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. The Box Office is closed on holidays. Hours of operation during events will vary.
Visa, American Express, Mastercard, and Discover cards are accepted methods of payment at the Box Office windows.
The Box Office does not sell tickets for concerts or special events on the first day of public sale. Tickets for those events will be available for purchase at the Box Office on the first business day after public onsale, subject to availability.
Guests wishing to upgrade their Anaheim Ducks tickets may do so at the box office windows inside the East Entrance, after entering the building.* Upgrades are subject to availability. Tickets purchased through a special offer or presale cannot be upgraded. Complimentary tickets have a value of $0.00 and cannot be upgraded.
Tickets for concerts and other special events are not eligible for upgrades.
Will Call is located at the box office and opens one and a half hours prior to the event start time. When picking up tickets from Will Call, you must have photo identification and the credit card with which you purchased your tickets.
Tickets to upcoming events can be purchased online at ticketmaster.com.
The Box Office cannot access third-party orders and will not be able to assist with ticketing issues. If an issue occurs with tickets ordered through any website other than Ticketmaster, please contact that site directly for assistance with your order.
For your pre-event experience, Brewery X Biergarten features an enhanced food and beverage menu. For select concerts and non-hockey events, Brewery X Biergarten is open to all ticketed guests, and guests may make a seated reservation seating 30 days prior to the show. Walk-ups are also welcome to arrive early and beat traffic, enjoy happy hour menu options, music, and yard games.
Click here for reservations.
For Anaheim Ducks games, Brewery X Biergarten is only open to Brewery X Biergarten annual passholders. Click here to purchase a single game pass. Reservations are available beginning 30 days prior to any Anaheim Ducks home game.
You can download Honda Center's calendar of events directly to your device. The calendar will automatically update with any event announcements or changes.
Don't miss an event with the event calendar! Click here to download.
Cameras with lenses longer than six inches are prohibited inside the arena. Detachable lenses, regardless of size, are not permitted. Flash photography is not permitted. The camera policy is subject to change dependent upon the event promoter’s requirements for each event.
The following camera related items are not permitted: camera bags, video cameras, mountable cameras (i.e. GoPro), selfie sticks, camera mounts, gimbals, stabilizers, tripods, monopods, microphones, and other external equipment.
In an effort to ensure quick and contactless transactions, only cashless payment methods are accepted. All major credit, debit, and mobile payments are accepted throughout Honda Center, including parking, merchandise, concessions, box office, and restaurants. Cash is no longer accepted.
Cash-to-card machines are available to convert your cash to a card for a small fee at Section 201 and Section 401.
The Anaheim Ducks, Honda Center and Los Angeles Sports Council support the area’s outstanding collegiate and professional sports teams. In order to ensure a safe and celebratory environment, Honda Center asks that fans refrain from the following behavior at all events:
- Profanity or other offensive language, whether spoken or appearing on apparel
- Intoxication or excessive alcohol consumption
- Bringing prohibited items into the venue
- Throwing of items or liquids
- Entering the playing field or court at any time
- Fighting or other threatening behavior
- Failure to retain ticket and/or present it to event staff if requested to do so
- Resale of tickets at the venue
- Violation of state or local laws
Fans are required to adhere to our code of conduct supporting an environment free from hate speech, as well as physical violence or intimidation against other fans, employees, or performers. We define hate speech as a direct attack against another person based on protected characteristics, such as but not limited to, race, ethnicity, national origin, disability, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, age, medical condition. Types of hate speech include, but are not limited to, violent or dehumanizing speech, harmful stereotypes, statements of inferiority, and calls for exclusion or segregation.
Failure to comply may subject you to ejection or arrest.
Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to team/venue personnel. Honda Center welcomes your help in an effort to provide an enjoyable experience for all guests
Honda Center proudly serves a variety of food and beverage items at concession stands throughout the arena. To view a map of concessions stands, their menu, and their location please click here.
Your health and safety and the safety of our employees are our top priority. We have taken enhanced health and safety measures to protect you; however, an inherent risk of exposure to the virus that causes COVID-19 exists in any public place where people gather. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. We cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit. You must follow all arena policies, including health and safety policies, and posted instructions while in the arena and on arena grounds. Do not enter the arena if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, have been diagnoses diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days, have been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days, or are subject to a mandatory quarantine pursuant to local, state or federal health authorities.
By entering the arena and or arena grounds, you voluntarily assume all risks of exposure to COVID-19 or any other communicable disease or illness, and voluntarily waive all such related claims and potential claims against Anaheim Arena Management, LLC, City of Anaheim, Anaheim Ducks Hockey Club, LLC, National Hockey League and its members, and their respective members, affiliates, officers, employees, attorneys, successors and assigns and all persons acting by, through, under or in concert with them.
Due to the high volume of requests received, the Anaheim Ducks and Honda Center cannot guarantee a donation will be sent to every organization. To learn how to make a donation request please visit the Donation Requests Page.
Elevators are located at each corner of the arena (southwest, northwest, northeast, and southeast) and provide access to the Plaza (200s), Club (300s), and Terrace (400s). For guests seated on the floor who need elevator assistance, please use the elevator near Section 206.
First Aid is located across from Section 216.
In the event of an emergency, Honda Center personnel have been instructed and trained to assist you in evacuating the premises.
Please see a Honda Center employee nearest you if you have an emergency and seek assistance.
Be the first to receive special announcements, exclusive presale codes, special offers, and all the latest announcements for events at Honda Center by joining Encore Club.
Click here to sign up.
Main entrance doors to the arena typically open 60-90 minutes prior to event start time.
First aid is located across from Section 216.
Honda Center’s main gate (Gate 3) is usually open three hours prior to the doors of the arena opening. For most events, all parking gates will be open one hour prior to the doors of the arena opening. The main gate (Gate 3) is always open for the Box Office and Ducks Team Store.
The following policy applies to events with a full general admission floor.
All general admission ticket holders must enter through the North Entrance only.
General admission (GA) ticket holders are not required to arrive early to obtain a numbered wristband. This policy is an option provided as courtesy to those who prefer to arrive early and wait for priority entry.
General Admission ticket holders can arrive at Honda Center to obtain sequentially numbered wristbands beginning at 10:00am the day of show at the North Entrance. Any guest arriving earlier than 10:00am will be asked to leave and return at 10:00am. The parking lot will open at 9:45am. Wristbands will be distributed until 3:30pm sharp.
Once guests receive their numbered wristband, they may leave the premises, but they must return to their sequential place in line at the North Entrance by 4:00pm. This time will be strictly enforced, guests are asked to plan accordingly.
If a numbered wristbanded guest arrives after 4:00pm, the number on their wristband is void, and they will take their place at the end of the GA line.
Each guest must be in possession of a general admission ticket to obtain a wristband - only one wristband per guest will be distributed. Guests cannot reserve/pick-up wristbands for other guests. GA numbered wristbands are non-transferable. Loss, removal or tampering of the GA wristband will result in loss of place in the GA line.
Regardless of arrival time, guests who have a GA ticket must enter through the North Entrance to obtain a floor access wristband.
Please note that VIP ticket holders may receive priority entry.
Food and beverage items can only be consumed in the arena concourse. Food and beverage items are not allowed onto the arena floor during GA floor shows.
Shows with a different General Admission Policy are below:
Chairs, blankets, umbrellas, coolers, sleeping bags, tents, or other camping materials are not permitted on Honda Center property.
*Honda Center and tour personnel reserve the right to amend or make changes to these policies at any time.
For Anaheim Ducks group ticket pricing, please contact 1-877-WILD WING.
Book a group for select events at Honda Center by calling 714-940-2859 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in receiving updated group sales information via email, click here.
For more Group Sales information, click here.
The Guest Services desk can be found outside of Section 214.
Guests agree to not attend an event at Honda Center if any one or more of the following is true within 14 days of the day of the event:
• You have (or any person in your party or with whom you have close contact has) tested positive for, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
• You have (or any person in your party or with whom you have close contact has) experienced symptoms of COVID-19 identified by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at CDC.gov, including:
o Fever or chills
o Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
o Muscle or body aches
o New loss of taste or smell
o Sore throat
o Congestion or runny nose
o Nausea or vomiting
• You are (or any person in your party is) subject to a mandatory quarantine pursuant to local, state or federal health authorities.
New for the 2022-23 hockey season, Impact Club is the West Coast’s only VIP ice-level members-only club. With a contemporary design, this exclusive club features priceless proximity to players and Honda Center, never before accessed by the public.
Please stay tuned for more information on how to access this exclusive club during concerts and other events.
The Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Club is a private restaurant and bar for Premium Seat Holders on the Pacific Premier Bank Club Level. Enjoy the lively atmosphere and a great view of the event from the bar, or settle into a seat at the restaurant for a truly exceptional dining experience. Select from a wide variety of freshly prepared appetizers, entrees, and desserts, or enjoy the nightly chef’s display with a buffet of seasonal items to satisfy even the most discriminating palates.
For regular season Ducks games, Jack Daniel’s Old No. 7 Club opens two hours prior to puck drop*
For concerts, Jack Daniel’s Old No. 7 Club opens one and a half hours prior to start time*
For dinner reservations or questions regarding specific concerts/shows please call the reservation line at 714-704-2582.
If you are a Premium Seat Holder and would like to make a reservation, click here.
*Subject to change.
If you've misplaced an item at Honda Center, you may visit the Guest Service desk near Section 213 during the event. If you notice you've misplaced an item after an event, please call 714-704-2400 Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, for assistance.
To request media credentials including photo passes for an upcoming event please email email@example.com.
Complimentary menstrual products are available from dispensing machines located inside women's restrooms located on all concourse levels.
All event tickets will be digital and available on mobile devices. Ducks fans and eventgoers can access and manage their tickets through the Honda Center + Ducks App.
Screenshots or a printed copy of a mobile QR code will not be accepted.
Tickets printed directly from the Honda Center box office are the only hard paper tickets accepted.
Guests may not occupy a seat or remain in an area for which they do not possess a valid ticket.
A Mamava pod is located on the Plaza level for a private nursing area. Please see the Guest Services desk outside of Section 214 and a female employee will assist you.
Guests are strongly encouraged to reserve parking in advance with ParkMobile to guarantee their event day parking spot. Guests can view available parking lots and pricing through ParkMobile and receive their parking pass in advance of arrival.
To view available parking for your event, click here.
Listed but not limited to:
- Bags and purses larger than 5in. x 9in. x 2in, diaper/purse bag for medical items larger than 12in. x 12in. x 12in. or backpacks of any size. For more information on Honda Center’s No Bag Policy, click here
- Beach Balls
- Booster seats
- Camera equipment: selfie sticks, camera mounts, gimbals, stabilizers, tripods, monopods, microphones, and other external equipment
- Clothing – any item of clothing with derogatory or obscene language that could be considered offensive to other guests and/or gang attire of any kind
- Distribution of promotional items, flyers, handbills and/or printed materials is not permitted without written permission of Honda Center. In addition, vending, peddling, or product sampling is not allowed
- Drums and other noise-making devices. Cowbells are allowed into the building for hockey games only
- Glow sticks
- Illegal drugs of any kind
- Laptops and/or tablets (non-sporting events only)
- Laser pointers
- No outside food or beverages allowed into the venue, including water bottles/containers (filled or empty). Exceptions may be made for medical reasons or baby food
- Reusable straws made from glass or metal
- Strollers - the only exception to this policy is if the guest has a ticket to a suite. In this case, the guest must take the stroller through one of the Southeast, Northeast, or Southwest private entrances. Upon entry, the stroller must be folded up and carried to the suite
- Toy weapons including toy guns, swords, lightsabers or any item that resembles a weapon
- Wallet chains
- Weapons – this includes law enforcement personnel not present in an official capacity. Weapons include, but are not limited to: firearms, explosives, stun guns, handcuffs, brass knuckles, sticks, clubs, batons, martial arts instruments, pepper spray, tear gas, knives, etc.
- Wrapped gifts
Honda Center does not offer a check or storage for prohibited items.
The Anaheim Regional Transportation Intermodal Center, better known as ARTIC, is located across the street from Honda Center. ARTIC provides rail, bus, taxi, and other services for Anaheim visitors.
For visitor convenience, ARTIC currently offers an array of train routes from Amtrak and Metrolink, connecting much of Southern California. Amtrak Pacific Surfliner runs along the So Cal coastline, connecting San Luis Obispo and San Diego. Metrolink trains operate on seven routes across six counties: Antelope Valley, Inland Empire, Orange County, Riverside, San Bernardino, Venture, and Perris Valley.
In an effort to continue the highest level of safety and security, Honda Center enforces a “no re-entry” policy for all ticketed events. Once a guest who has had their ticket scanned for entry leaves the arena, they will not be permitted to return using the same ticket.
For emergency situations, please contact a Security or Guest Services Manager.
Pick-up and drop-off including rideshare services are located across the street from Honda Center at ARTIC.
Guests using rideshare services and taxis must be dropped off and picked up at the Anaheim Regional Transportation Intermodal Center (ARTIC) at 2626 E. Katella Avenue, Anaheim 92806. Drivers must access Douglass Road from Katella Ave. and follow traffic control officer instructions.
Each fixed section begins with Row A at the bottom and continues up the section alphabetically. There is no Row I or O. Double-lettered rows may be used for basketball or other special events. Double letters are in front of single letters. Floor rows are usually numbered 1 and back but are subject to change depending on the event setup.
Seat number 1 is on the right aisle as you are seated in a section facing the floor or stage. Most rows have 14 seats, some have 15 or 16. Floor seat numbers and orientation vary and are subject to change depending on event setup. For the accurate information, please use the interactive seating map on ticketmaster.com for your event.
For Anaheim Ducks season tickets, please call 1-877-WILDWING or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All entry doors at Honda Center are outfitted with walk-through metal detection systems where fans will be screened prior to entry.
In order to increase the efficiency of this important and necessary process, fans are encouraged to keep the following in mind before they arrive at any arena entrance:
- All fans entering Honda Center must go through a metal detector
- Patrons will require an event ticket upon entry, and all employees, vendors, and other entities will require either an event ticket, employee ID, or working pass approved and set up in advance for entry into the venue
- Minimize the number of personal items you bring
- Remove from your clothing and belongings all items that may trigger an alarm prior to being screened
- Security screeners will have plastic bins into which those items can be placed while walking through detectors
- If the alarm sounds, you will be subject to a secondary screening which may slow your entry into the arena
Pets are not permitted at Honda Center. Guests with a disability who are assisted by a service dog may bring the service dog as permitted by the ADA. Guests who require assistance from their service dog while at Honda Center are encouraged to contact email@example.com in advance to confirm seating locations or seat relocations.
Signs are allowed as long as they are not derogatory, obscene, do not block the view of other guests and are not attached to a pole of any kind. (The sign policy is subject to change depending on each show’s individual policy.) As a general rule, the size limit of signs is 26” x 30”.
Honda Center, and its surrounding grounds, is a no smoking/vaping facility. All guests are prohibited from smoking (including electronic cigarettes, vaporizers, marijuana, CBD, or similar products) inside and outside of the arena at any time.
Please contact the Special Event Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 714-704-2435 for information on spaces and availability.
All vehicles and patrons are subject to search upon entry into parking lots and/or building entrances.
The consumption of alcohol is prohibited by city ordinance.
Alcohol is prohibited in the Honda Center parking lot.
All patrons shall comply with the posted rules and regulations at all times.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Phone: 888-438-2505 or 714-940-2990
- Guests may not occupy a seat or remain in an area for which they do not possess a valid ticket.
- Guests are required to have their ticket on their person at all times and must provide their ticket upon request.
- Children, two years of age and older, must have a ticket for admittance.
- Premium Level guests who wish to leave the Premium Level and then re-enter must receive a Premium Level wristband and have their marked ticket in their possession.
- Guests must have a Suite or Club Level ticket for admittance onto the Premium Level. Exceptions include: special invitation parties or meetings with valid passes, Old #7 Passes, and Glass Seat Tickets.
- Only tickets purchased directly from Ticketmaster or the Honda Center Box Office can be guaranteed as authentic. Guests should be aware that tickets purchased from other parties, even if the seller claims they were originally purchased through Ticketmaster or the Box Office, may be invalid due to fraud or duplication.
- The reselling of tickets at any price on the premises is prohibited.
- Guests shall comply with the rules and regulations printed on the back of his/her admission ticket at all times.
Honda Center does not offer public tours.
Umbrellas are only permitted during inside Honda Center while it is actively raining outside.
Honda Center provides wheelchair-accessible and companion seating on each level of the arena, including the floor when the event offers floor seats. Guests with floor seats can go to the Southeast (SE) elevators, where ushers will be in position to direct guests to their floor seats. Guests who require -accessible and companion seating are encouraged to purchase wheelchair-accessible tickets as soon as possible. Honda Center reserves the right to take appropriate legal action against guests who fraudulently obtain wheelchair and companion seats.
Requests by guests with a disability who have tickets to non-wheelchair-accessible seats that would like to relocate to wheelchair-accessible seating locations will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis and are subject to availability. Event-day relocations to wheelchair-accessible seats are not guaranteed.
Please call the Honda Center box office at 714-704-2500 to request relocation or if you have specific questions regarding wheelchair-accessible and companion seating.
For more details on ADA accessibility, click here.
Will Call is located at the box office and opens one and a half hours prior to the event start time. When picking up tickets from Will Call, you must have photo identification and the credit card with which you purchased your tickets.
If you need to transfer your tickets to another person:
- Call Ticketmaster at 1-800-653-8000. Explain that you need the name on your tickets for Will Call changed. Please have your confirmation number and the credit card that you used to purchase the tickets ready when you call.
- OR make a photocopy of your photo identification (I.E. Driver’s License), a photocopy of the credit card you used to purchase the tickets and a letter stating that you give the person permission to pick up your tickets from Will Call. In the letter, you must include your confirmation number, first and last name, first and last name of the person picking up the tickets and the name & date of the event. Sign the letter, print the name of the credit card you used to purchase the tickets, the credit card number and the card expiration date. Give the photocopy of your photo ID, the photocopy of the credit card and the letter to the person that will be picking up the tickets. They will be required to surrender this to the box office, and show their own photo ID, in order to receive the tickets.