For the first time in its history, Honda Center will serve as a polling site in the upcoming Presidential General Election. The Orange County Registrar of Voters Department approved the arena as a Vote Center in partnership with the Anaheim Ducks and Honda Center organizations.
Starting on Friday, October 30, and through Election Day, Tuesday, November 3, Honda Center will serve as a one-stop voting location for all voters in Orange County.
Hours of Operation
October 30 – November 2 (8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.)
November 3 (7:00 a.m. – 8 p.m.)
At Honda Center, voters will have several convenient options for casting their ballot or returning their vote-by-mail ballot. Options will include:
- Voting in person
- Receiving a replacement ballot
- Registering to vote
- Updating their registration
- Drive-thru voting
- Drive-thru vote-by-mail drop off
For more information regarding casting a ballot, to check your registration, or to register to vote, please visit ocvote.com.
In partnership with UCI Health, Honda Center has instituted the following COVID-19 guidelines:
- Face masks are encouraged
- Maintain a 6 foot distance from others
- Use hand sanitizer after touching surfaces
- Do not enter Honda Center if are feeling sick or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms