Honda Center to Implement an All Event Clear Bag Policy Effective Thursday, Oct. 3
Oct. 1, 2019
To provide a safer environment for the public and expedite fan entry into the building, Honda Center will implement a new clear bag policy for all events. This new policy will go into effect on Thursday, Oct. 3 at the Ducks Home Opener.
This policy is consistent with the NHL Clear Bag Policy and recognized as the industry standard among sports and entertainment venues across the country. This proactive measure will enhance safety inside and outside of Honda Center and expedite the security screening process for all fans.
Honda Center strongly encourages fans not to bring any type of bag. Those fans who choose to bring a bag or purse to Honda Center must meet the criteria listed below.
Fans choosing to bring a bag to Honda Center will be able to bring the following:
- Bags that are clear plastic, PVC, or vinyl and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags
- Wallets or small clutch bags, with or without a handle strap and does not exceed 5” x 8”
- Diaper bags not exceeding 12” x 6” x 12” after inspection
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items that cannot fit into a clear bag, after inspection
Fans will be asked to return non-approved bags or other prohibited items to their vehicle prior to entry.
All other venue security measures remain in place, including the use of metal detectors at all building entrances.