The Anaheim Ducks and Anaheim Arena Management (AAM) fully support the decisions made by both the Office of California Governor Gavin Newsom and the National Hockey League (NHL) affecting upcoming events at Honda Center. In addition to the announcement by the NHL that the season will be paused, all other Honda Center event postponement and cancellation updates are shown below. We appreciate the patience and understanding of our guests during this unprecedented time. Events impacted are below.
(This page will be continually updated as new information becomes available.)
Honda Center events postponed:
- Saturday, March 21 - Andre Rieu (rescheduled to Tuesday, March 2, 2021)
- Friday, March 27 - Aventura (rescheduled to Friday, August 14)
- Thursday, April 2- A Moderated Conversation with Former First Lady Michelle Obama (postponed)
- Saturday, April 11 - Nick Cannon Presents MTV’s Wild ‘N Out Live (postponed)
- Saturday, April 18 - George Lopez (rescheduled to Saturday, August 22)
- Saturday, April 25 - Ozuna (postponed)
- Saturday, May 2 - Michael Bublé (postponed)
- Thursday, May 28 - James Taylor with Jackson Browne (postponed)
Honda Center events cancelled:
- Saturday, May 16 - Stars on Ice
Five Anaheim Ducks home games (season currently paused):
- Sunday, March 15 - Ducks vs. Canadiens
- Wednesday, March 18 - Ducks vs. Bruins
- Friday, March 20 - Ducks vs. Canucks
- Wednesday, April 1 - Ducks vs. Stars
- Friday, April 3 - Ducks vs. Kings
The NHL has paused the 2019-20 season with the hopes of resuming games in the near future. The Ducks will work with customers who have purchased tickets for affected games. Fans with single game tickets purchased through Ticketmaster for any affected games can visit www.ticketmaster.com/h/returns.html for policies regarding postponed or rescheduled events (or refer to your original point-of-purchase). Orange Alliance Members, ticket plan holders and premium clients will be receiving ticket policy updates as soon as information is available. Please be patient as we work through this unprecedented situation.
Tickets for other Honda Center events will be honored for the new to-be-announced show date. Pertinent information will be announced when available on Honda Center social media channels and HondaCenter.com.
The business offices of the Anaheim Ducks and Honda Center, including the box office, will be temporarily closed effective March 16. We will continue to monitor and evaluate the situation on a week-to-week basis and will re-open the offices when appropriate.
For questions or concerns, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.