The following Honda Center Building Policies have been established to promote a safe, secure, and enjoyable environment for all of our guests, artists, and employees.
Southern California Code of Conduct
The Anaheim Ducks, Honda Center and Los Angeles Sports Council support the area’s outstanding collegiate and professional sports teams. In order to ensure a safe and celebratory environment, we ask that fans refrain from the following behavior at all events:
• Profanity or other offensive language, whether spoken or appearing on apparel
• Smoking, other than in designated areas
• Intoxication or excessive alcohol consumption
• Bringing prohibited items into the venue
• Throwing of items or liquids
• Entering the playing field or court at any time
• Fighting or other threatening behavior
• Failure to retain ticket and/or present it to event staff if requested to do so
• Resale of tickets at the venue
• Violation of state or local laws
Failure to comply may subject you to ejection or arrest.
Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to team/venue personnel. We welcome your help in our efforts to provide an enjoyable experience for all guests.
• All persons entering the Honda Center premises are subject to bag and purse checks, as well as magnetic wanding.
• Patrons will require an event ticket upon entry, and all employees, vendors and other entities will require either an event ticket, employee ID or working pass approved and set up in advance for entry into the venue
• Flash mobs are not allowed on the building premises
• Video, audio, and cameras with lenses longer than six inches are prohibited inside the arena. The camera policy is subject to change dependent upon the event promoters’ requirements for each event.
• Binoculars are allowed.
• Due to the numerous announcement requests we receive each event, Honda Center will not be able to make public address announcements on behalf of patrons.
• First Aid is located near Section 215-216.
• EMERGENCY EVACUATION – In the event of an emergency, Honda Center personnel have been instructed and trained to assist you in evacuating the premises.
• Please see a Honda Center employee nearest you if you have an emergency and seek assistance.
• All vehicles and patrons are subject to search upon entry into parking lots and/or building entrances.
• The consumption of alcohol is prohibited by city ordinance.
• Open flame barbeques are allowed in the parking lot as long as the barbeques are propane and have a shut off valve. No charcoal.
• All patrons shall comply with the posted rules and regulations at all times.
• Laptops, backpacks, briefcases, large bags, wrapped gifts, coolers, weapons, drums, or laser pointers.
• Confetti, streamers, beach balls or balloons.
• No gang attire of any kind.
• No illegal drugs of any kind.
• Cowbells are allowed into the building for hockey games only.
• No outside food or beverages allowed into the venue. Exceptions may be made for medical reasons or baby food.
• Strollers. The only exception to this policy is if the guest has a ticket to a suite. In this case, the guest must take the stroller through the South/East, North/East, or South/West private entrance. Upon entry, the stroller must be folded up and carried to the suite.
• Weapons – Guests, including law enforcement personnel not present in an official capacity, are prohibited from bringing weapons into the arena. Weapons include, but are not limited to: firearms, explosives, stun guns, handcuffs, brass knuckles, sticks, clubs, batons, martial arts instruments, pepper spray, tear gas, knives, etc.
• The distribution of promotional items, flyers, handbills and/or printed materials is not permitted without written permission of the Honda Center. In addition, vending, peddling or product sampling is not allowed.
• Please note: There is no check-in area for prohibited items.
• Clothing that has derogatory or obscene language that could be considered offensive to other guests.
• Purses and diaper bags. Both items are subject to search.
• iPads are allowed into the venue for hockey and basketball games only.
• Umbrellas. Please note: Umbrellas may not be permitted for some events.
• Signs are allowed as long as they are not derogatory, obscene, do not block the view of other guests and are not attached to a pole of any kind. (The sign policy is subject to change depending on each show’s individual policy.) As a general rule, the size limit of signs is 26” x 30”.
• Pursuant to State and Local ordinances, guests may not smoke any substance inside Honda Center. This includes electronic cigarettes. Guests who wish to leave the building to smoke tobacco products and re-enter must have their ticket scanned “out” before exiting the North Entrance or East Entrance Pass Gate door. To re-enter the arena, guests must be wanded and their ticket scanned “in” for re-entry.
• The smoking of legal medical marijuana or any illegal substance is prohibited on Honda Center premises.
• Guests may not occupy a seat or remain in an area for which they do not possess a valid ticket.
• Guests are required to have their ticket on their person at all times and must provide their ticket upon request.
• Children, two years of age and older, must have a ticket for admittance.
• Premium Level guests who wish to leave the Premium Level and then re-enter must receive a Premium Level wristband and have their marked ticket in their possession.
• Guests must have a Suite or Club Level ticket for admittance onto the Premium Level. Exceptions include: special invitation parties or meetings with valid passes, Old #7 Passes, and Glass Seat Tickets.
• Only tickets purchased directly from Ticketmaster or the Honda Center Box Office can be guaranteed as authentic. Guests should be aware that tickets purchased from other parties, even if the seller claims they were originally purchased through Ticketmaster or the Box Office, may be invalid due to fraud or duplication.
• The reselling of tickets at any price on the premises is prohibited.
• Guests shall comply with the rules and regulations printed on the back of his/her admission ticket at all times.